Monday, January 12, 2015


A girl asked me a question, how do you think ?


Question:
        Should i try interracial love ? I just met a great, pretty and handsome boy on meetinterracialwomen.com. He is so kind and love me .. But my parents reject this because he is black and i am white girl. What should i do? I am 24 years old, he is 25. Thank you for any answers.
  

Answer:

  Why not?Kind and loving is important, right? And it's hard to find ! I know your parents are probably very unhappy with this set up, but

(1) you are 20yo and therefore an adult, able to make adult decisions

(2) the decision making you have learned has come at least in part from your parents ... do they think that this fellow should be refused service at a bar because he is black?

(3) interracial relationships can be very beneficial. It opens you up to new cultural ideas. It will help in diffusing future racial tension that could exist. Mixing of people of different races and/or cultures will provide a wonderful cultural and social mixing, and when it comes to offspring, many mixed race babies are very cute. Genetically the human race is much healthier if we mix bloodlines. Inbreeding was a major problem in many royal families. Any biologist could tell you that the "keep race pure" idea is flawed because it goes against everything science tells us. 

In conclusion, do what ever you want to do, I don't care. I believe a little biased. I am seriously advocating interracial relationships because my past experiences or relationships that I had with my own race never met my expectations, whereas my best experiences were with people of another race





No comments:

Post a Comment