Sunday, January 4, 2015

           
First off a majority of humans in general prefer their own race. I think it's just black men and white women are just quite popular amongst interracial relationships how ever they are not the majority of relationships.
Just because you've known a couple bm/ww relationships doesnt mean you can generalize ... This "experience" as you say is just a couple of the thousands and thousands of other bm/ww relationships.... Most of the interracial relationships I know, the guy and girl are similar so if the guy is a trashy deadbeat so is the girl or if the girl is educated and successful so is the guy.

Seriously you just have to get over this there are alot of black women who feel the same... And sometimes deep down I think that may be even a very small part of why I like out of my race sometimes but at the same time such attitudes make me uncomfortable because I love the idea of love now matter what the lovers look like....

Another thing if some one actually doesn't want to be with you for some of the shallow reasons you named then you might not want to be with someone like that....
Source:
I'm a black girl..
You should try datin out side your race you may discover you actually prefer Asian, Hispanic, Black or whatever other race more than you do white... It wouldn't be the worst thing

No comments:

Post a Comment