Monday, January 12, 2015

How to attract a white guy? 

A  girl's question:
So I'm African American soon to be 20, and I find white guys really attractive, I've had tons of guy friends that are white but they never seem to be into me as a gf, granted I wasn't into them like that either, I think they saw me as me and not a girl and may have been a bit frightened to ask me out. I am 5'3 and I cut my hair recently so it's chin length but I'm growing it back out and decided rather or not to go natural or stick with perms (my patience with hair isn't the best) i'm thick, not fat more like thick thighs and butt trim waist and 40Ds. i'm just not sure how to attract a guy. I know how to wear my clothes to make my body shape turn heads but I'm not interesting in being sexually active or making guys think I would be. What do I do?

Answer:
Just being a woman is enough to attract any guy.Here are some suggestions.
First, you must have self-confidence, self-confidence is a source of beauty .
Second, pay attention to your appearance , learn makeup.

Third, do yourself , do a complete yourself .

No comments:

Post a Comment