Thursday, January 8, 2015

                       Whats wrong with interracial relationships? ?
We live in a new, global era with more tolerance and understanding for couples that exist outside the "norms" for relationships... yet many interracial couples still attract stares. After a chat with some other interracial couples,I know that there still have some  prejudice  on interracial couples.
Questions are as follows
1.) How would your family feel about partner's race.
2.)Are you worried about racial stereotypes
3.) Wouldn't be just easier to date your own race.
4.)Interracial marriage is wrong is right?
5.) What about children and their adaptation in school where there is no other mixed children.
6.) Do you only date a certain race?
7.) Do you feel frustrated not begin able to express yourself in your own language, and its easier to date someone out of your country?
In my opinion interracial relationships can be very beneficial. It opens you up to new cultural ideas. It will help in diffusing future racial tension that could exist. Mixing of people of different races and/or cultures will provide a wonderful cultural and social mixing, and when it comes to offspring, many mixed race babies are very cute. Genetically the human race is much healthier if we mix bloodlines. Inbreeding was a major problem in many royal families. Any biologist could tell you that the "keep race pure" idea is flawed because it goes against everything science tells us. 
In conclusion, do what ever you want to do, I don't care. I believe a little biased. I am seriously advocating interracial relationships because my past sexual experiences or relationships that I had with my own race never met my expectations, whereas my best experiences were with people of another race.
I searched yahoo, as shown in the relevant views.
How do you think ?



No comments:

Post a Comment